The Trade Union Bill attacks the Trade Unions right to represent members, take industrial action and be an effective voice in the workplace. In short, it heralds the end of worker led representation and collective bargaining in the workplace. Handing all the power to the employer, if you think it’s bad now, wait until this Bill becomes law.
- No events.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- UK: RMT ballots maintenance workers on strike
- UK: Leeds auto plant closure today ‘a betrayal of the workers', says Unite
- UK: Health and safety officer sacked in fire hazard dispute
- UK: בריטניה: הוקמה קואליציה שמאלית למען היפרדות מהאיחוד האירופי
- UK: Thousands of junior doctors and teachers march in London