- No events.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- UK: Government urged to keep Redcar coke ovens alight amid steelworker support package warnings
- UK: March At Manchester Tory Conference
- UK: Public meeting called to discuss wage audit at Teesside energy-from-waste site on 7 October
- UK: Tory MP’s remarks that saving Redcar steelworks was ‘bad economics’ slated by Unite
- UK: Watch Redcar SSI steel worker's gut-wrenching speech to Labour conference hours after losing his job
Category Archives: TUC
The Trade Union Bill attacks the Trade Unions right to represent members, take industrial action and be an effective voice in the workplace. In short, it heralds the end of worker led representation and collective bargaining in the workplace. Handing all the power to the employer, if you think it’s bad now, wait until this Bill becomes […]
See below for a call for submissions by 28 February 2014 from Zita Holbourne, member of the TUC Race Relations Committee:
I am curating an art exhibition in April which is hosted by the TUC Race Relations Committee. Please see details below and pass on to your networks and individuals who you think may be interested in […]
[ February 16, 2011; 7:00 pm to 9:45 pm. ] Cambridge and District Trades Council will be holding its Annual General Meeting on February 16th.
Bramwell Lounge, Cambridge University Sports and Social Club, Mill Lane.
Doors open at 19:00 for the formal AGM business by delegates, followed by a public meeting at 20:15. Details of the speaker TBC.