- No events.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- UK: GMB Members Employed By Babcock At Wiltshire Mod Base 100% Vote For Strike Action Over Pay Cuts
- UK: Camden Council unveils 20k minimum salary plan for workforce
- UK: Unite seeks legal injunction in NHS trust ‘sign or be sacked’ dispute
- UK: Derby goes back to the 19th century - Royal Derby and Chesterfield Royal hospitals
- UK: Strike Ballot - security and safety staff employed by STM Security Group
Author Archives: Trades Council Webmaster
Please see information below about upcoming FBU strike action.
FBU Members on a picket line defending Fire Service from cuts
The FBU have suspended the action for over 7 months whist we allowed the Government to engage in “constructive talks” with the FBU in the hope of putting forward improvements on their offer for our members to [...]
See below for a call for submissions by 28 February 2014 from Zita Holbourne, member of the TUC Race Relations Committee:
I am curating an art exhibition in April which is hosted by the TUC Race Relations Committee. Please see details below and pass on to your networks and individuals who you think may be interested in [...]
[ February 14, 2014; 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. ] Trades Council have been asked to circulate details of the following event in taking place in Cambridge on 14th February as part of a global movement ‘One Billion Rising’. Details follow:
Dear brothers and sisters,
As part of the global One Billion Rising movement organised by the V(alentine’s)day movement the people of Cambridge will be gathering peacefully [...]