The Cambridge People’s Assembly, supported by Trade Union UNISON, Global Justice Cambridge and Cambridgeshire KONHS Public, have organised a ‘Say no 2 TTIP’ meeting on 7 October 2015 at 7.30pm. The meeting will be held in the Wesley Methodist Church, Christ Pieces, CB1 1LG. Confirmed are Executive Director of War on Want, John Hilary and Eva Nanopoulus. Eva is a Lecture in European Law and Kings College. The CPA are trying to arrange further guest speakers, and these will be announced when confirmation has been given.
- No events.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- UK: Government urged to keep Redcar coke ovens alight amid steelworker support package warnings
- UK: March At Manchester Tory Conference
- UK: Public meeting called to discuss wage audit at Teesside energy-from-waste site on 7 October
- UK: Tory MP’s remarks that saving Redcar steelworks was ‘bad economics’ slated by Unite
- UK: Watch Redcar SSI steel worker's gut-wrenching speech to Labour conference hours after losing his job