CAMBRIDGE & DISTRICT TUC JULY 2012 MEETING
7.30pm, Wednesday 18th July 2012, preceded by an organising discussion at 6.30pm
Please note venue: Arbury Community Centre, The Centre, Campkin Road, Cambridge, CB4 2LD (Map) 01223 712038
STRIKE ORGANISING DISCUSSION
There will be an open meeting from 6.30pm (before the Trades Council) to start to discuss how we organise for the nationwide industrial action on 20th October.
- Attendance/Apologies/Welcome to New Delegates.
- SPEAKER: Local Plan Consultation – Patsy Dell (Head of Planning Service) (summary of local plan here)
- Approval of Minutes of 20th June 2012 Trades Council
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 18th January 2012
- SPEAKER: Adrian Clarke (FBU regional Secretary) Essex Fire Fighters Dispute
- Branch Reports/Current or imminent disputes (please submit written report in advance of the meeting)
- TUC Demo 20th October
a. Trades Council Officers’ Reports.
b. Reports from SERTUC, County TUC and other TUC initiatives
c. Reports from other organisations CAtC, UAF, Academies Campaign.etc .
- Speakers for future meetings
- Date and Time of Next meeting: